1. The scientific committee invites abstract for free papers & E-poster for consideration and inclusion into the scientific programme.
2. The first name in each abstract should be that of presenting author.
3. Abstract in brief includes aim, materials and methods, results, conclusion & clinical significance for research papers.
4. For case reports introduction, case presentation, discussion & conclusion should be included.
5. Abstract in comprehensible English typed in Microsoft word, times new roman font, size 12 and not more than 350 words.
6. A Maximum of two submissions only as first author is allowed.
7. Abstract can be saved and changes can be effected by the presenter. However once abstract is submitted changes cannot be made. Only on submission Scientific Team will evaluate the abstract and communicate with the presenter the format of presentation.
8. The abstracts should not have been presented or published in any other national meeting.
9. Please state the theme and your preferred mode of presentation at the time of submission.
10. The scientific committee reserves the right to decide the mode of presentation based on uniform selection criteria.
11. E-Poster and Oral Presentation formats will be communicated to the selected authors.
12. Only presenting author will be entitled to get Certificate.
No. 197, Dr.Natesan Road, Mylapore, Chennai - 600004.
Tel: 044 - 2835 0083 | Mob: +91 - 97910 98998 | Fax: +91- 44 -2498 8226
Delegate Registration: register @ cusp.org.in | Secretariat: secretariat @ cusp.org.in
No. 197, Dr.Natesan Raod, Mylapore,
Chennai - 600004
(044) 2835 0083 / 87
Monday to Saturday: 10:00 - 18:30
register @ cusp.org.in